• 1,200-watt bi-amped Subwoofer
• Precision 2 x 12” bass-reflex design
• Smart Speaker modes for standard live performance, bass-heavy live performance, pre-recorded music playback and extreme bass in pre-recorded music playback
• Selectable cross-over points
• Digital networking via L6 LINK
• Three threaded pole-mounts
• Dual-braced tour-grade plywood construction
• Multi-function modular architecture for true scalability
• Multiple handling points
• Tilt-and-go portability
StageSource L3s Smart Speaker modes include:
PA modes – Optimized for live music applications
• Reference mode features smooth and powerful low-end performance optimized for use with a PA.With a flat frequency response and maximum extension down to 30 Hz, the L3s delivers stunning sub-bass clarity.
• High Punch mode provides extra power in the kick drum frequency range, delivering the right amount of energy to help the kick and other low frequency instruments cut through the mix.
Playback modes – Optimized for pre-recorded music applications and DJ rigs
• Extended Bass mode provides an extra low-frequency accent at the very deep end of the frequency spectrum, right around 40 Hz to deliver that huge sub-bass sound that DJs need to move their audience and energize the dance floor.
• Ultra Bass mode delivers powerful sound at even lower frequencies by employing extended low-frequency response with a bump at 30 Hz.
1,200-watt bi-amped design
Easily capable of delivering powerful low-end to large audiences, StageSource L3s features a dual 12-inch bass reflex configuration with 1,200 watts of power for maximum headroom and superb low-end definition.
For maximum flexibility depending on the application, the enclosure can be used vertically or laid horizontally. For integration with StageSource L3t loudspeakers, a threaded pole mount insert is located on the top of the enclosure. Two additional threaded pole mount inserts can be found on the side of the enclosure allowing two L3t’s to be arrayed together. Indicators on the enclosure clearly show the optimal speaker splay angle.
Integration with your existing live sound gear is easy via stereo inputs and out/thru connections.
Digital networking via L6 LINK
L6 LINK digital networking takes the complexities out of configuring a multi-speaker rig. In an L6 LINK network, StageSource L3s automatically detects other StageSource speakers and automatically configures its settings accordingly; crossovers and polarity are set, stereo signals are summed, through signals are passed, and more.
When connected via L6 LINK, StageSource speakers and the StageScape™ M20d digital mixer are capable of unparalleled power and flexibility. Together they redefine the typical mixer-speaker paradigm and create an intelligent live sound eco-system rather than merely a linear combination of components.
StageSource L3s was built with the road in mind. The heavy-duty plywood enclosure has three threaded pole-mounts to support multiple configurations with other Line 6 speakers. A solid steel grille with protective screen keeps the drivers secure of dust, objects and liquids. StageSource L3s has rattle-free wheels for “tilt-and-go” portability, making it easy to transport.